What are the correct ways to wear the Universal Seat belt
In general, there are two-point and three-point universal seat belts. The way to fasten a seat belt is as follows. After choosing the correct driving posture, put the entire Universal Seat belt on the front of the shoulders and waist.
In general, there are two-point and three-point universal seat belts. The way to fasten a seat belt is as follows:
1. After choosing the correct driving posture, put the entire Universal Seat belt on the front of the shoulders and waist.
2. Insert the buckle into the Universal Seat belt until the buckle clicks, and the belt buckle should be on the side of the waist bone.
3. After the Universal Seat belt is buckled, check whether the seat belt is placed properly, whether it is twisted, whether it is only outside the left and right bones, and the belt should not be tied to the abdomen.
4. The three-point safety belt should be adjusted to have a finger-wide gap between it and the rib cage. The two-point safety belt should be adjusted to the extent that four fingers can be inserted before the bone is connected. The lower part of the belt should not hug the abdomen, but the hip bone; otherwise, in the event of a motor vehicle traffic accident, the protective effect of the seat belt will not be fully exerted.
5. The fastening status of the Universal Seat belt should be checked regularly: if it is a three-point seat belt, the shoulders can protrude out after being fastened; if it is a two-point seat belt, the waist can move forward.
The newly launched Universal Seat belt should first be checked whether its quality meets the standards. In use, check it every once in a while. If there is a crack or damage, it should be replaced, and the fixing bolt should be tightened in time if it is found to be loose. The Universal Seat belt usually used is an inertial seat belt, so you should check whether the belt can be locked before leaving the vehicle or after a long period of non-use: that is, quickly pull the belt out of the belt reel diagram, if the belt cannot be locked Repair or replace in time.
From a safety point of view, the Universal Seat belt should generally be replaced regularly. Otherwise, the seat belt needs to be strictly inspected and confirmed to be safe before it can continue to be used. When decontaminating and cleaning the Universal Seat belt that has been used for a period of time, soap should be used first Wash with water, then rinse with water. It is not advisable to use strong detergents, such as scratches, bleach, etc. The washed seat belts should be placed in a cool place to dry, and should not be exposed to selenium in the sun, so as not to cause the seat belts to age and affect the reliability of the Universal Seat belt. And longevity.